We’re sharing our list of favorite blogging tools and resources, the ones we like the most to run the blog.
This page contains affiliate links. That means we get a small commission from the purchase you make. However, this doesn’t cost you any additional charges.
We only recommend products we’ve used and like ourselves. Please let us know what you think of this list or of any other awesome blogging tools.
Bluehost – Our favorite hosting provider. Bluehost has been around for a long time offering affordable hosting services. Their plans start at $3.95 per month.
They have budget friendly plans and you get a FREE domain registration when you sign up for one of their hosting plan.
Covertkit – Get the email marketing tools and automation you need for your blog. 25,000+ creators are using Coverkit for their email marketing needs.
Covertkit makes it easy to design landing pages for your blog and to create opt-in-forms.
Tailwind – This Pinterest scheduling tool is a time saver. I use it to schedule pins and it automatically pins them when I want them shared. Tailwind also analyzes best pinning times.
You can schedule pins on rotation using the pin “loop”. When you schedules pins on the loops, Tailwind automatically pins them as long as your loop is enabled.
Social Pug – Now is called “Grow by Mediavine”.
This is an easy, social sharing plugin. The free version of this social sharing plugin allows you to customize the four largest social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. For more platforms, you can get the paid version.
There are so many WordPress plugins to customize your blog or website. These are some of our favorites plugins.
Yoast SEO. This is the #1 plugin for making sure your website or blog uses best practices for SEO. Yoast is very easy to use with a free and paid versions
WP Super Cache. This plugin makes your WP site faster by caching images and frequently used pages. This plugin is essential if you’re on Shared Hosting, which most beginners bloggers are.
Wordfence Security. Word Fence Security provides Anti-virus, Firewall and Malware Scans for your blog.
BackWPup for WordPress. This backup plugin can be used to save your complete installation including /wp-content/ and push them to an external Backup Service.
A list of go-to free stock photography sites for your blog.
- Pic Jumbo
- How to create a WordPress blog
- 30+ Things to know before making money with your blog
- How to earn passive income with a photography blog
- Simple and Easy SEO tips for bloggers
- How to find freelance content writing jobs
Side Hustles and Making Money
- How to make money with flexible side hustles
- 7+ places to start a side hustle business from home
- 14+ practical way to make $200 a week fast
- Reliable ways to make money for millennials
- Home based travel agents
- How this 18 year-old millennial earns money as a travel nanny
- 10+ Ideas to make extra cash with side hustles
- 15 Ways to make money with photography
- 5 Virtual typing jobs for beginners
- 6 Passive income streams you can build with your talent
- Creating passive income for financial freedom
- Passive income with dividend investing
- 4 passive income ideas for creative hustlers
- 6 DIY investment platforms for beginners to get into the stock market
- DRIP a great investing method for beginner stock market investors
- 5 Places to invest with little money
- 5 Tips to start investing for early adults
- How to do crowdfunding
- Simple ways to invest in mutual funds
- How to use the Avalanche method to get rid of debt
- Credit Sesame Basic – Get free credit report and monitoring
- How to go to college without debt and how I did it
- 5 Hacks to improve your FICO score and build credit
- 5 Credit mistakes to stop making
- How to save money on your student refinance
- 7 Reasons you’re living paycheck to paycheck
- How to save $1,000 with a biweekly budget plan