Savvy Money Making may have financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned on this blog. Savvy Money Making may be compensated if consumers choose to use the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant.
Savvy Money Making is compensated for certain paid links and advertisements on this blog. You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before using any third party offers.
Information presented on Savvy Money Making is intended for information and entertainment purposes only and it is not meant to be taken as financial advice. The opinions expressed on this website are personal opinions only and should not be taken as financial advice for your individual situation.
All attempts are made to present accurate and current information. However, it may not be appropriate for your specific situation and information may become outdated over time.
I am not a finance expert and you should seek a professional before making any financial decisions. Please make sure to do your own homework and seek a trusted financial professional before making any financial decisions of your own.
Savvy Money Making does not make any representations as to the validity, accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any claims made here. Savvy Money Making does not assume any liability with regard to financial results based on the use of the information provided here. Furthermore, advertisers, commenters, and linked sites are responsible for their views and content, which do not necessarily represent the views of Savvy Money Making.
You use this site 100% at your own risk. You are responsible for your personal finances and should not rely on this site or any information found on this site to make your final decision. This blog only provides opinions based on the author’s experiences and personal knowledge. You are responsible for any actions you take by reading any of the content on this blog.
The information contained in this blog are for informational purposes only and it is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional financial advice. Seek professional advice prior to acting on any information you may find and read on this blog and for your individual situation.
More on our Disclaimer
Under no circumstances that the authors, contributors, owners, and partners of this blog are responsible for the accuracy or completeness contained in this blog, even though we attempt to bring accurate information.
Therefore, the authors, contributors, owners, and partners of this blog neither absolutely make warranties or promises nor accept responsibilities for any liability, injury, or damage that may cause you when using any information contained in this blog.
We do not make promises that our blog content or service will be provided to you timely, secured, or error-free. Under any circumstances, that information from this blog is to be used as a replacement for professional financial advice.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies:We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the Website; or,
To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Coverkit – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time at the Website’s discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs.
This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
Participation in Affiliate Programs
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
SavvyMoneyMaking.com participates in the Amazon Service LLC Associate Program. This is an affiliate program that pays small commissions when you shop at Amazon using our affiliate links. This is at no cost to you.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us to be removed from our mailing list.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.