This post may contain affiliate links, please read my Disclosure policy.
On page SEO Techniques for Beginner Bloggers and Post Checklist
I wrote this eBook to help you create search engines friendly content on your blog or website.
This SEO eBook is for you if you created your first blog and want to start attracting traffic to make extra income. You probably started to share your content on Social Media, but are wondering if there is anything to getting traffic from the Search Engines.
Search engines like Google provide internet traffic that is stable over time and is targeted, known as organic traffic.
The one thing that will help you attract this traffic is using SEO techniques on your content.
No matter what your niche’s topic is, using on-page SEO and leveraging the power of keywords will rank your posts on Google and other engines.
On-page optimization is one of the very few aspects of SEO you can control. And, you can make some major headways with the techniques on this eBook.
“Sylvia’s SEO book is very informative and easy to follow. She’s taken the subject of SEO which is very confusing and broke it down into easy to follow steps. Since implementing some tips from the book, I’ve already seen an uptick in organic pageviews. I’m especially grateful I don’t have to depend on social media promotion for visitors and am anxious to see my results by continuing to improve my on page SEO”. Lisa, Money Minded Mom.com
What is SEO, is it a good investment and how do you do this?
In this 59-pages Rank It Faster – SEO for Beginner Blogger eBook, you get a basic to intermediate introduction to On-page SEO.
Here are just a few of the topics covered;
- 3 SEO Factors Most Important to Bloggers
- Researching and Choosing organic Keywords – Step by step Process
- Where in your post to place which type of keywords
- 6 Opportunities to Rank Faster on the Engines
- Mastering Search Intent
- Checklists for Writing Optimized Posts, automatically
- Optimizing Long-tailed Keyword Phrases
- Words and operators that can boost your On-page SEO
- SEO Tools to Optimize your Site and Boost Traffic – Free
- 4 Free Lists of SEO Keyword Phrases
- Backlinking – Getting started
- Technical SEO – Brief review of key elements
*This ebook gets into the details of keyword research and selection
Get Blog Traffic Without the Overwhelm
Using SEO techniques you can do the work upfront and optimize your content for long term traffic growth.
Instead of always having to share your content on Social Media, you can optimize it upfront, rank it and let the engines bring you targeted traffic.
Getting free traffic from the engines leaves you with more time to focus on other aspects of your site and on learning about your business.
This Rank It Faster SEO for Beginner Bloggers is for you if;
- Learning about Blog SEO is a priority for you
- You can’t afford to spend hundreds of dollars on an SEO course, at this time
- You want to focus on On-page SEO and Keywords techniques
- You want to learn at your own pace
- You want this information all in one place
- You are able to implement the techniques
Get this SEO ebook on pdf if you’re looking for tips and techniques that are easy to follow and implement.