This post may contain affiliate links, please read my Disclosure policy.
Use this free 26 pay period savings challenge on pdf if you’re looking to start an easy saving plan to manage your money.
This money saving plan can help you save $1,000, $5,000 or $10,000, downloadable and printable pdf spreadsheet.
What is the money saving challenge?
Many of you have been using the free Excel Monthly Budget Template to track your cash spending and inflows.
This is a DIY Excel pdf spreadsheet with formulas. It’s a simple tracker to log your biweekly savings into a money challenge.
No need to write formulas, these are included. This pdf money saving challenge can also be printed and used as a free printable.
Who is this money saving challenge for?
If you’re looking for a way to track your savings as part of a money challenge, this pdf template is just for that.
This pdf template is to be used for a money saving challenge when you get paid biweekly, every two weeks payrolls. Download the template at the end of this post.
The 26 week money saving challenge is a plan to save $1,000 or more in the span of one year.
For more tips on how to save your first $1,000 with a basic money challenge, check this post – How to save $1,000 with a basic saving challenge.
- Reliable ways to make extra income for millennials
- 16 websites for freelance work at home
- 9 simple ways to make extra money as a teenager
- 9 ways to make $1,000 extra a month
How to use the money saving challenge – pdf format
- You can start saving from $25 to $40 every pay check for 26 weeks to save your first $1,000.
- You can boost the saving amounts to complete a money saving challenge of $5,000. Simply multiply each biweekly saving by 5 and make the chart a $5,000 pdf.
- You can also challenge yourself to a more aggressive money challenge by saving $10,000. Multiply the savings by a multiplier of 10.
- Make “deposits” or savings every pay period for biweekly payrolls.
Download the money saving challenge: